Registration is now open. Click the button below.
Early registration (before April 15th) will be at a discounted price.
Standard registration (after April 15th) is open until June 10th.
Early registration (before April 15th)
- Regular €375 (incl. VAT)
- Student* €275 (incl. VAT)
- Regular for Danish University employees (no VAT) €300
Standard registration (after April 15th)
- Regular €487,50 (incl. VAT)
- Student* €375 (incl. VAT)
- Regular for Danish University employees (no VAT) €390
Tutorials will be an additional €37,50 (incl. VAT) added to the registration fee. It is possible to buy one additional ticket for the conference dinner and the welcome reception at €112,50 (incl. VAT). Subject to availability, on a firstcome first save basis.
All fees (except dinner only) include
- Welcome reception on June 24th
- Lunch and coffee breaks for all three days: June 24th-26th
- Entry to all conference sessions
- Conference material and programme
– Conference dinner on June 25th
For the pre-conference tutorials (June 23rd) the fee covers
– Lunch and Breaks June 10
– Entry to all tutorials sessions
– Official tutorials material
* The 'Student' category includes PhD students.
General terms and conditions
All participants must be registered and are urged to register in advance. If the maximum attendee capacity is reached, the conference organisers reserve the right to refuse any registration.
A copy of your valid student ID card, or other documentation for student status, is necessary to confirm this. Students must have been a student at a recognized university at ICMNS2019 submission deadlines to receive discounted rates.
If the registration form and full payment are received no later than the standard registration deadline, a conference dinner is included in the registration fee. If the registration form and/or full payment are received after the standard registration deadline, the conference organizers cannot guarantee availability of seats for the dinner.