Name: Nathalie Wahl
Title: Professor (Ph.D. Oxford 2001)
Address: Department of Mathematical Sciences,
University of Copenhagen, Universitetsparken 5,
DK-2100 Copenhagen, Denmark
Office: E 4.09
Mobile: (+45) 50 19 01 35
NEWS: I will be the director of a new Copenhagen Centre for Geometry and Topology, expected to open in the spring 2020, funded by the Danish National Research Foundation DNRF.
0.  Ribbon Braids and related operads, Ph.D. Thesis, Oxford 2001 (ps).
Publications and Preprints
- Antimatroids of finite character,
J. Geom. 70 (2001), no. 1-2, 168--175.
- Monoidal rectification of diagrams, preprint 2002
- (w. Paolo Salvatore) Framed discs operads and Batalin-Vilkovisky algebras,
Quart. J. Math. 54 (2003), 213-231
- Infinite loop space structure(s) on the stable mapping class group,
Topology 43 (2004), 343-368.
- (with Craig A. Jensen) Automorphisms of free groups with boundaries, Algebr. Geom. Topol. 4 (2004), 543-569.
- (with Allen Hatcher) Stabilization for the automorphisms of free groups with boundaries, Geom. Topol. 9 (2005) 1295-1336
- From mapping class groups to automorphism groups of free groups,
J. London Math. Soc. (2) 72 (2005) no. 2, 510-524
- (with A. Hatcher and K. Vogtmann) Erratum to: "Homology stability for outer automorphism groups of free groups" [Algebr. Geom. Topol. 4 (2004), 1253-1272] by Hatcher and Vogtmann, Algebr. Geom. Topol. 6 (2006), 573-579 (pdf).
- Homological stability for the mapping class groups of non-orientable
surfaces, Invent. math. 171 (2008), 389-424 (pdf).
- (with Allen Hatcher) Stabilization for mapping class groups of
3-manifolds, Duke Math. J. 155 (2010), 205-269
- Homological stability for mapping class groups of surfaces, in: Handbook of Moduli, Vol. III, 547-583. Advanced Lectures in
Mathematics 26 (2013) (pdf).
- (with Craig Westerland) Hochschild homology of structured algebras,
Adv. Math. 288 (2016), 240-307 (pdf).
- Universal operations in Hochschild homology, J. Reine
Angew. Math. 720 (2016), 81-127 (pdf).
- (with Oscar Randal-Williams) Homological stability for automorphism groups, Adv. Math. 318 (2017) 534-626 (pdf).
- (with Giovanni Gandini) Homological stability for automorphism groups of
RAAGs, Algebr. Geom. Topol. 16 (2016), 2421-2441
- (with Markus Szymik) The homology of the Higman-Thompson groups, Invent. Math. 216 (2019), 445-518 (pdf).
- (with Nancy Hingston) Products and coproducts in string topology, preprint 2017 (revised version, Oct 2018 pdf).
- (with David Sprehn) Forms over fields and Witt's lemma, to appear in Math. Scand. (pdf).
- (with David Sprehn) Homological stability for classical groups, to appear in Trans. Amer. Math. Soc. (pdf).
- (with Nancy Hingston) Homotopy invariance of the string topology coproduct, preprint 2019 (pdf).
- The Mumford conjecture, Madsen-Weiss and homological stability for mapping
class groups of surfaces, in: Moduli Spaces of Riemann Surfaces, Park City Mathematics Series Volume 20 (2013), 109--138.
(pdf). There is a part II by Søren
Galatius in the same volume: Lectures on the Madsen-Weiss theorem (pdf).
- (with Lars Hesselholt) Lineær Algebra. Second Edition, 2017 (pdf).
Algebraic and Geometric Topology
Bulletin of the Belgian Mathematical Society
Research in the Mathematical Sciences
Mathematics by Ingrid Bugge.
Warwick Math Department
Oxford Math Institute
Celine and Claire , Eloise